Are you muted?
Click the Microphone icon in the control panel or press the "M" key to mute/unmute yourself.
Enable microphone access in your browser
1. Click the Microphone icon in the address bar of your browser (in Google Chrome click the Padlock icon and then the Microphone icon in the popup window).
2. Enable microphone access.
Refresh the page
Refreshing the page may resolve intermittent audio problems. When the page reloads, check your settings in the Microphone Setup popup window:
1. Follow the prompts to Grant Microphone Permissions.
2. Make sure the “Mute My Microphone” toggle button is unmuted.
3. Make sure the correct microphone is selected from the drop-down menu.
4. When your microphone is working the Microphone icon will show a level when you speak (a blue indicator line rising and falling).
Switching to a different browser may resolve your audio issues. Active Replica is optimized for Chrome, Safari and Firefox (in that order of preference).
Connect or Disconnect Headphones
Connecting or disconnecting your headphones may resolve issues associated with granting mic permissions to a microphone that is not used.